Lux Market Entry JAPAN is a service that supports overseas companies planning to enter into HighNetWorth business market in Japan, from consultancy to subsidiary launch in Japan.
1. Japanese HNWIs survey
2. PR & Sales representative function in Japan
3. Building business partnerships support/Raising funds/M&A support
4. Human Resources/Headhunting
5. Support of establishment of a subsidiary company
Japanese HighNetWorth Research
We can make many kind of surveys by making use of our 6,600 HighNetWorth Families.
PR to Japanese HNWIs
We own proprietary media, relations with various wealthy medias in Japan, while taking a PR role for your products and services to Japanese HighNetWorth families.
Sales Representative Function
Agent service, PR and sales representative function in Japan.
Building business partnerships support/Raising funds/M&A support
Business partnership, raising funds, M&A supports to enter into HighNetWorth business market in Japan.
Recruiting competent personnels from other companies (headhunting).
Subsidiary Launch Support
Total support for establishing a subsidiary in Japan.
Case/Start-up Travel Agency
We need support of research, followed by PR, financial arrangement, etc. to carry on a full-scale operation into the Japanese HighNetWorth business market.
1. Sharing needs, situation and goal image through discussion and consultation.
2. Making research on our HighNetWorth clients and grasp the needs and tastes of Japanese HighNetWorth nowadays.
3. Formulate a master plan for entering the HighNetWorth business market in Japan through consulting, research, etc.
4. PR to Japanese affluents utilizing our own media and relationships with various HighNetWorth medias in Japan.
5. Agent service, PR and sales representative function in Japan.
6. Total support establishing subsidiary in Japan including acquiring optimal human resources.
*Depending on requests, we may decline support of some or all. Thank you for your understanding.
Please contacut us about “Lux Market Entry JAPAN” from our contact page below.